Our Data Steward Service Center (DSSC)
Our Data Steward Team offers you – as a part of the agricultural research community – support for all your questions concerning research data management. We are there for you: in each phase of the data lifecycle – from research and the creation of a data management plan to the publication of your data.
This FAIRagro service is free and open to the whole agrosystem research community!
Please get in touch if you need support with any of these topics:
You want to know which data types are used in agricultural systems research? What are their special features, where can you find and publish them and which legal framework conditions have to be observed?
Here you can find our newly published factsheets with all important information on the topic – to read and as download.
Our Data Stewards
Here are some examples of our services:
- You are looking for available data concerning soil, field experiments, phenology or the like.
- You want to publish your data, i. e. along your paper or dissertation and are looking for an appropriate repository.
- You are planning a project and need advice on the creation of a data policy.
- You are looking for appropriate tools for the analysis and interpretation of certain data.
- You are in search of a custom-tailored training about research data management for your working group.
- … or you have other questions concerning research data management.
We are aiming at the agricultural research community – but we are open to everybody who is interested. If you have an exciting challenge for us, which you think can also be interesting for other scientists, we would love to accept it as a Use Case and present it here.
Your Data Steward Service Center (DSSC) Team
Elena, Florian, Lea, Lucia, Wahib, Marcus & Nikolai
If you have a general question or suggestion concerning the FAIRagro project, do not hesitate to write to: